Greetings! Welcome to my blog, the Exceptional Living Blog! I'm so glad you clicked over for a visit! You could be anywhere in cyberspace, but in this moment of time you are here. We are here. And I know without a shadow of doubt God is here! Where two or three are gathered in His name, there He dwells in their midst. Amen!
It is my heart’s desire that this blog blesses your life in a meaningful way. That it addresses timely and relevant issues and topics that will equip you and encourage you in your faith journey as women. Additionally, I want us to start a conversation. I not only want us to talk about God’s Word, but I also want to talk about the things that keep us up at night, the things that excite us, the things that make us sad, the things we strive for, and the things we run from. I want to talk about LIFE and study God’s Word WITH YOU so we can chew on it and be transformed from the INSIDE OUT together!!! The World is fast-paced and ever-changing and I want to be grounded on God’s right-paced, UNCHANGING Word. There is a time and place for the deep philosophical and spiritual analysis, with Hebrew and Greek interpretation, but we will leave that to the Pastors and Theology Professors. I hope that is ok with you!
We need practical application and that is my goal for the Exceptional Living Blog. Before we jump into our first discussion, let’s lay some ground rules:
My Comments Policy
1. You are welcome to Comment on any and every post. I want to hear from you. I want to engage in conversation.
2. You may Post follow-up Questions. If you have a question, most likely others have the same question. Let’s learn together.
3. You may disagree with me. I welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with me- or anyone else who posts a comment- I ask that you do so in a respectful manner. In my opinion, there is way too much disrespect, lack of civility, and shouting going on in the public square to tolerate it here. Exceptional Living, LLC is designed and intended to Glorify God by creating resources that edify His people and build His kingdom. Let’s not detract from that or create division.
4. I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog, not mine.
Specifically, I will delete your comments if you post something that is, in my sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., any attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
5. You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them, and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
6. You grant me license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, my goal is to host interesting edifying conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. I believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this.
Now that we’ve got the ground rules out of the way, let’s have some girl talk!
On to the next post… See you there!